You can return a seller fulfilled item through our Returns Support Centre.
To return a seller fulfilled item:
- Go to the Returns Support Centre and click Return Items
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order. If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, select another option from the See more menu, and then click Go.
- Select items you want to return.
- Select an option from the Reason for return menu. You can add any additional information in the Comments box.
- Click Submit for Approval.
Once you click on Submit for Approval, you will see one of the three following options:
- You will see a return confirmation asking you to schedule a return pickup. You will simply need to specify the date and time of pickup.
- You will immediately receive an e-mail with the return label and instructions on how to return your item. You can either print and paste the return label on your package or you can write the seller’s return address and Return Authorization Number on a piece of paper and paste it on the package before you ship your return.
- Your request will be forwarded to the seller. After the seller reviews your return request, you will receive an e-mail with the return label and instructions on how to return your item. You can either print and paste the return label on your package or you can write the seller’s return address and Return Authorization Number on a piece of paper and paste it on the package before you ship your return.
If you do not receive a response within two business days, you can request an A-to-z Guaranteerefund.Note:
- Please note that in some seller fulfilled orders, you will not have the option for pickup and will have to do a self-return.
- In case of seller-fulfilled products that are sold by International Sellers, the International Seller will provide a prepaid return shipping label and/or arrange for pick-up. Please contact the International Seller for more details on returns. Visit International Sellers – Terms and Conditionsfor more details.
- If your return electronic device stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Amazon shall not responsible for any misuse or usage of such information.